Enables Remote MFP panel operations, data entry and importing of scanned data using an iPhone/iPad/iPod touch. In addition, it is possible to use the iPhone/iPad/iPod touch’s address book when sending data from the MFP.
– Enables remote operation by displaying the MFP panel screen on the iPhone/iPad/iPod touch screen.
Panel Link Scan:
– Enables sending data scanned from the MFP to a connected iPhone/iPad/iPod touch and opening it in a different application using the Open-in function. PDF and Compact PDF can be selected as the scan file format. If the Compact PDF file format is selected, you can enable the OCR function.
– Enables data input on the MFP panel screen from the iPhone/iPad/iPod touch.
– It is possible to select the destination address from the iPhone/iPad/iPod touch’s address book to send images and documents scanned from the MFP.
- If there are more than 2 MFPs, please confirm the IP address of the MFP you are using in order to avoid erroneous data transmission.